Friday 16 January 2015

Love

Creative Fingers Challenge #63


Welcome to a new challenge at Creative Fingers, as always the theme is 'Anything Goes' our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 'Beccy's Place'

I chose the digi image 'Love' which you can buy here, and this is what I did with it.





I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

PP1, IB1
IB2, PP5, HB2, LG4


I used 2 8x8 cards glued together to make the front step and I used the Hunkydory kit 'Faberdashery' for backing papers and the tag (Following the balloon theme)  which reads 'Your Love makes me lighter than Air'




I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes Challenge #89
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes Challenge #42
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Jan 13th - Jan 19th
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Girly Challenge
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - Challenge 119 Include some Pink
Outlawz Challenge Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes with a Twist

Thank you for all your lovely comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...