Wednesday 11 February 2015

Willy & Mia

Welcome to a new challenge at

Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog

Our theme this week is 'Hearts' and our lovely sponsors are  A&T Digital Designs,

I chose the image 'Willy & Mia' & this is what I did with it - 





I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

TN1, FS2, FS3, FS6, FS8
GB1, GB8, GB10
LG1, LG2, LG4
CR7, CR8, CR11, DR5, DR7
CT1, CT3, CT4, GB5
Blender, white gel pen


I wanted to make something different, I love looking for different shaped cards I get bored with square cards. So I found this 'Parcel Card' and a tutorial here, check out Jennifer's  fab blog she has a rubber stamp give-away running until Feb 28th!!



I thought this was such a lovely idea as you can put chocolates or something small and sparkly in the little parcel. I've included a lovely ceramic green & white heart in keeping with our theme.




I hope you like it, I'll definitely be making some more of these.




I've entered the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - Love is in the Air
Crafty Creations Challenge - Challenge #282 Owl Love You
Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #6 Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Challenge - Challenge #196 Valentines/Love
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #20 Anything Goes
Miriam's Crafty Blog 2 - 21st Monthly Challenge - Romance




Thank you for all your comments, they are appreciated.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...