Wednesday 25 February 2015

Hedgehog Surprise

A new challenge today at 

Crafter's Cafe Challenge

Theme is 'Lots of Layers' & our sponsor for this challenge is 'Di's Digi Stamps'

I chose the image 'Hedgehog Surprise' and this is what I did with it:


I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

GT1, GT2, GT3
CT1, CT3, GB5, OR1
TN1, TN2, TN4
TB1, TB3, TB5
CG1, CG2, CG4

I made an easel card & used papers from 'Debbie Moore's Enchanted Garden'





I've entered the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Challenge #98 Furry Friends
PDE Linky Party - Animals
Through the craft room door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - #233 Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge - #48 Anything Goes


I really appreciate all your comments






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...