Wednesday 17 December 2014

A Winter Owl

Crafters Cafe Challenge

Its a new challenge at the 'Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog'
our theme this week is 'Animal Friends' and our sponsor is 'Squigglefly'

I chose the image 'A Winter Owl' which I used twice so I could have a male & female, with one saying to the other 'owl be home for christmas'



I  used the following Spectrum Noirs

TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5
IG1, IG3, IG4, IG5
IB1, IB2, IB3
HB1, HB2, HB3




I decide to keep it quite clean & simple by just layering the images onto some gold embossed card.


I've entered into the following card challenges:

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas Challenge
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Dec 16th - 23rd
Artistic Inspirations Challenges - Anything Goes Challenge #122


Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate all your comments.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...