Sunday 23 November 2014

Christmas Decor

Crafting When We Can Challenge

Theme - Clean & Simple


Can't believe it's Sunday already! and another week closer to Christmas. It's a new challenge at Crafting When we Can & we are sponsored this week by ' A Random Fan' & I chose 'Christmas Decor' to play with, and this is what I did with it.



I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

FS1, FS2
IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6
LY1, CT2
CR5, CR7, CR9, CR11, DR5
LG1, LG2, LG3, LG5


To keep to the theme of clean & simple I chose just to matt and layer with red & white card stock, and I wrote out the sentiment ' Is it too late to be good?' as I thought that the penguins looked quite cheeky.


I have entered this card into the following challenges

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #52 Sketch
Less is More - week 199, Jingle all the way
CASology - Week 122 Flag
CAS on Sunday - Challenge #47 Childrens Card
Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday Your favourite Christmas colours
Completely Christmas - Challenge #39 Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenges - November Challenge Christmas cards



Thank you for all your comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...