Thursday 21 August 2014

Want This Dress?

I coloured this beautiful image from +Saturated Canary  


I fell in love with this dress ! so much I coloured it twice then cut it out and added it to my original image with pinflair to give it dimension.




I used the following ingredients to make this lovely sidestepper card:

Image - Saturated Canary, coloured with Spectrum Noir
Card Stock - Hunkydory
Papers & Paper Flowers - Hunkydory Paper Pad All Occasions
Sentiments & Tags - My Craft Studio CD
Organza ribbon & pearls from stash

and Taah Daah ! Finished Card:


Hope you like it, Thanks for stopping by

X


I've entered this card into the following competitions:

Paper A la Mode over at The Outlawz Challenge - Theme Fashionista
Craft Girls Challenge - Challenge 25 Anything Goes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...